Duties of Appointed Officers
- Handicap Coordinator.The Handicap Coordinator will obtain GHIN numbers for new members (if needed) and maintain accurate records of handicaps in accordance with the instructions of the Southern California Golf Association. She will be responsible for providing oversight in identifying and recording members receiving birdies and chip-ins and for ordering and distributing appropriate awards to members. The Handicap Coordinator will also be responsible for training members on how to post their scores correctly, and will check that the play day scores are posted.
- Membership/Website Coordinator. The Membership Coordinator will maintain the member roster on the Lady Niners website, adding new members and renewing existing members as required. She will be responsible for the printing of the annual roster book. She will be responsible for posting or arranging for posting of material to the website as determined by the Board.
- Big Sister/Little Sister Coordinator. The Big/Little Sister Coordinator will match new Lady Niners members with a Big Sister from the current Niner membership. She will provide each Big Sister with a packet of pertinent information to use in welcoming her Little Sister, and she will be available to help make sure each Little Sister feels welcomed, fully informed, and comfortable. She will be responsible for arranging an annual event to welcome new members. She will assist in arranging clinics and lessons for new golfers.
- Publicity Coordinator. The Publicity Coordinator will maintain the Lady Niners Bulletin Board, create flyers publicizing events, and post sign-up sheets for Lady Niners events. She will coordinate with the event committee chairpersons to develop event flyersand the Website administrator to post these documents to the website. Under the direction of the President, the publicity coordinator will communicate electronically with the members on an ongoing basis to provide relevant information to the members, including, but not limited to, event reminders, calendar updates, weekly winners, and significant changes to the Lady Niners or Palm Valley Country Club.
- Food and Beverage Coordinator: The Food and Beverage Coordinator will coordinate with the Event Chairs and with PVCC staff to arrange all meals, table coverings, and additional tables required for each event. She will be responsible for determining the pricing of all events and checking invoices rendered. She will ensure that the facilities are available in sufficient time to allow for decorating.
- Putting Club Coordinator: The Putting Club Coordinator will co-ordinate putting club competitions and other events as requested by the Board. (Such as pitch and put). The Putting Club will be financial self-sufficient from entry fees.