Upcoming March Events
Don’t forget to register for the events that are coming up in March. In addition to our regular playdays on March 17, 24 and 31, we have two special events scheduled.
MONTHLY NINERS TOURNAMENT DAY – Wednesday, March 10
Have Fun and ‘Jig’ into Golf. Wear your green and white and come have fun playing a Best Ball Scramble with your fellow Niners. Don’t forget to bring a donation of toilet paper or paper towels to benefit Shelter From the Storm and get a free Mulligan. Magic Putts will also be for sale, $2 as always. Sign up on ForeTees now.
PITCH AND PUTT TOURNAMENT – Wednesday, March 17
There is still plenty of time and room to sign up for this fun event. The format is 18 holes of pitching from a designated location and then finishing the hole as usual. No driving over lakes! Also, great practice for our short game! Sign up on ForeTees now.
LADY NINERS NINE AND DINE – Wednesday, March 24
Wear red/white/blue to celebrate ‘All American’
Sign up now with the attached form
- Sign up to golf with your spouse, partner or friend
- Tee times start at 12:30 pm
- 4 person, 9 hole scramble
- You may pair with another couple to form a foursome if you desire, or the Pro Staff will assign foursomes if you haven’t designated partners
- Magic Putts – minimum $2 donation to benefit our backpack project
- Fried Chicken dinner to go. You may take your dinner home or you may take your meal to the pool area where socially-distanced tables will be set up.
- Beverage service will be available.
- Dinner is optional. Should you choose to purchase dinner the cost of $20 per person will be charged directly to your member number.
- Registration is open now.
- Register for this event by completing the attached form. DO NOT REGISTER ON FORETEES.
- Place the completed form in the Lady Niners locker room mailbox or mail directly to Jan Price if you prefer.
- Be sure to complete all the information on the form, including your member number if you wish to order dinner.
- Registration closes on March 19, 2021
Election of Officers for the 2021-2022 Season
The proposed slate of officers is posted on the bulletin board in the Ladies locker room. The proposed slate will be posted for another two weeks. During that time frame nominations will be accepted from the general membership. Nominated persons must have already agreed to serve in the listed position.
- President: Helen Molitz
- Vice-President: Jorlee Lear
- Secretary: Lark Barnum
- Treasurer: MaryLynn Tucker
We need to remind our members that this website, along with the printed roster, is provided for the exclusive use by our members. Contact information is included for social and membership use only and using this information for solicitation of business or any other commercial purposes is prohibited.
For questions, additions or comments on this website, please contact: